Jindal Worldwide is committed to the welfare of the society and for this we are engaged with many social activities such as Donating to the NGO’s, Government Activities, Schools and Hospital and following the government guidelines over Prevention of Child Labor, Inculcate awareness among all employees, contractors and visitors regarding health, safety and environment.
With our Green Initiative we have outline Environment Guideline which we follow by:
- Prevention and control of land, air, water and noise pollution Conservation of natural resource.
- Enforcing ISO 9001: 2000 standards for our organization for Environment.
- Compliance with applicable environmental laws, rules and regulations.
- Developing green zones in and around our plants and offices.
- Reduction in waste generation and its proper disposal
- Providing safe and healthy environment at the workplace for employees and visitors.
- External reporting of our health, safety and environmental performance